OneSun Farms Organic Grain Free Granola is a nutritionally dense blend of sweet and savory glazed organic nuts, seeds, coconut flakes and dried cranberries. The perfect breakfast, snack on the run, or topper for your favorite yogurt or smoothie. It's Non-GMO, Paleo, Keto, Fair Trade, and made without added sugars, preservatives or anything artificial. Here's one of our favorite fall recipes to really let it shine:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Wash your butternut squash thoroughly then cut it in half length-wise.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and strings inside the squash.
- Brush flesh of squash with olive oil and season with 1 tsp each salt.
- Place squash cut side down on roasting pan.
- Bake squash for 30-40 minutes, or until flesh is fork tender. Remove from oven and let squash rest until cool to touch, about 20 minutes.
- Scoop out the squash flesh, transfer to a casserole dish, add in scoop of collagen powder and mash together. You can add butter or more olive oil, if you like.
- Smooth the mixture out, cover with foil and bake again at 350ºF for an additional 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle OneSun granola generously on top Serve warm.
OneSun Farms, owned and operated by Kelly Meyer, is the result of an unwavering commitment to changing the world for the better. Back to the garden; back to the farm; we live the beliefs and principles for which we advocate. While clean, flavorful granola is at our core, the mission of OneSun Farms shines beyond. We want to spread love and light by supporting the farmers who grow delicious, flavorful, organic, non-GMO food.
The content provided in this article(s) is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. Neither Carson Meyer nor C & The Moon LLC are liable for claims arising from the use of or reliance on information contained in this article.